This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
About Unikorns Unikorns is a development and design firm that specializes in different technologies and offers clients web design and development services. Our company is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland and you can get in touch with us by writing to email@example.com.
Our address: Unikorns Sp. z o.o., ul. Juliana Bartoszewicza 3/11, 00-337 Warszawa, Poland
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Usage Data; email address; unique device identifiers for advertising.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
When we collect personal data about you
- When you interact with us in person – through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our www.unikorns.work (“Site”).
- When we get personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, Unikorns marketing partners, public sources, or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. We make sure an assessment is made, with an established mutual interest between you and Unikorns.
Why we collect and use personal data
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing, and customer service. We also collect data about partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our services, products, events, activities, and promotions of our partners. This communication is subscription-based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the services and products that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you with content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on our Site (e.g., to download an ebook).
- Follow up on incoming requests (client support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Perform contractual obligations such as invoices, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Unikorns directly or with a Unikorns partner.
- Notify you of any disruptions to our services.
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our services and products.
- When we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Process a job application.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- In an emergency. Includes protecting the safety of our employees, our customers, or any person.
Type of personal data collected
We collect your email, full name, and company’s name. We may also collect feedback, comments, and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, chats, documents, and emails.
If you apply for a job at Unikorns, we collect the data you provide during the application process. Unikorns does not collect or process any particular categories of personal data, such as unique public identifiers or sensitive personal data.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting www.unikorns.work, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your actions on our Site.
We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies help us make our Site and your visit better.
This information is used to make our Site work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the Site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use our Site. Cookies help us tailor our Site to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies do not personally identify you.
How long we keep your data
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems. This helps us to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it securely. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Unikorns holds about you.
- The right to request that Unikorns correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Unikorns to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive digital marketing messages. If you want to withdraw your consent for digital marketing messages, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication.
- The right to request that Unikorns provides you with your personal data.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute about the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your privacy rights should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our Site before the change takes effect.